giovedì, giugno 19, 2008

Alanis Morissette Tour 2008 / Birmingham

Birmingham, UK (18 giugno) - La setlist (non in ordine):

All I really Want
Ironic
Hand in my Pocket
Perfect
You learn
Head over feet
You Oughta know
Thank U
Uninvited
That Particular Time
A Man
Unprodigal Daughter
Eight Easy Steps
Citizen of the Planet
Moratorium
Tapes
Versions of Violence
Underneath


L'ordine potrebbe essere:

Moratorium (Intro)
Uninvited
All I Really Want
8 Easy Steps
Perfect
Citizen of the Planet
Head over feet
Unprodigal Daughter
Versions of Violence
That Particular Time
Hand in my Pocket
A Man
Moratorium
You Oughta know
Tapes

Underneath
You learn

Ironic
Thank U

2 commenti:

soumisscharlotte ha detto...

I am sorry! I don't speak Italian!
But thank you so very much for the setlist!
I saw this concert and cried like a baby!
It was just amazing!
Thank you!

Rosy ha detto...

You're welcome!! :D